I am so excited for this! As of September 27th I will also be offering Community Acupuncture.
What is Community Acupuncture?
Community Acupuncture makes acupuncture much more accessible to everyone.
This treatment takes place in a reclined chair in a room with a five other patients. The patients will all receive treatment at the same time. The treatment consists of feet/hand/head/ear points which means you don’t have to undress for the treatment. The treatment is 30 minutes, where you get to enjoy the relaxing sensations of acupuncture. These acupuncture treatments do not include a full one on one health history intake and I would highly suggest a 90 minute Initial Acupuncture Treatment prior to you taking part in the Community Acupuncture sessions, however, it is not necessary. If you choose not to do the full initial treatment, there will be a short form for you to fill out upon your first Community Acupuncture treatment – so please show up about 5 minutes early.
Who will benefit from Community Acupuncture?
Anyone and everyone! That’s the beauty of it. However, it is important to keep in mind that this is a basic treatment. It is not intended to replace an in-depth one on one acupuncture treatment. Listed below are the people/conditions that would benefit most from a community acupuncture treatment.
- Anxiety (suggested as a maintenance treatment, not a replacement for a full treatment)
- Overall wellness
- People who have lower income – making it financially difficult to have regular full length acupuncture treatments
- People who have less free time – making it difficult to schedule regular full length acupuncture treatments
- Want to try out acupuncture but not quite ready for a full treatment – there are six chairs so you and some friends can come!
How much does it cost?
- $20 per session
- $30 for the initial if you have not been in for a 90 minute Initial Acupuncture Treatment
When is it?
As of right now, starting off, I will be offering Community Acupuncture once a week. Thursdays at 5:30pm at Roots Yoga.
So, if you’re feeling; tired, stressed, irritable, or are just craving your acupuncture fix – come in on your lunch break to feel recharged. Self care is important in every and any form! And just like all my other services, you can book online to reserve your spot in the comfort of your own home.
I look forward to bringing a more accessible acupuncture option to Stettler!
As always, if you have any questions feel free to text/call/email/Facebook at any time.
Facebook: TS Acupuncture
To book online visit http://www.tsacupuncture.ca