After two awesome years at the clinic, I have decided to move my practice to my home.
A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to work from home when the clinic sprung a leak; I LOVED IT! So, I have decided to listen to that wonderfully yummy feeling and start treating out of my house.
Things to Note:
- I have decided to only have one treatment room at my house. This may take some planning ahead on your part to book appointments in the desirable hours (evenings/weekends).
- I will no longer have drop in availablity.
- Please feel free to park in the drive way. In fact, I encourage it! As long as you aren’t parking behind a different vehicle in the drive way, you are good to go!
- All treatment costs and methods of payment will stay the same.
- I will not be accepting new patients for the months of April or May. I will be accepting two new patients per month from June-August.
Address: 4709-61A st, Stettler, AB
Directions: South of the GMC/Chevy dealership. If you are driving south on 61A street past GMC, the house will be on the left hand side.
Note: Sometimes google maps will take you to a Cul-De-Sac across from the house. That is why I have attached a picture of our house (and Jaxen, our hound, just so happens to make the picture that much better!)
Effective: April 28th, 2019
TS Acupuncture Hours (May-Sept)
Monday: 12:15pm -6:30pm
As per usual, please contact me if you have any questions.