Well, it has been a long few weeks trying to figure out what phase Acupuncture was going to be placed in. Unfortunately, it was not in PHASE 1 and gratefully it is in PHASE 2. PHASE 2 of Alberta Relaunch is set to begin June 19/2020. That being said, this is a tentative date so if anything changes I will let you know.
My schedule is open as of June 22
The CAAA (Acupuncture College and Association) is still in the process of finalizing the new safety precautions we will need to take in our new normal.
What you can expect:
- Forehead temperature taken before each session.
- A mask will be provided to you when you enter the house (if you have your own, please feel free to bring it).
- A container for your clothes to be placed in during the session that will be sanitized between each session to ensure no cross contamination.
- Longer times between patients so there is no cross over with patients coming and going.
- Reduced in person sessions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing will remain a top priority.
Oh, and also, I will be wearing some PPE (might be looking a bit like a ghost buster…) and changing clothes (hello scrubs) between each patient. The extent of the PPE mandatory is still being finalized.
What you are responsible for:
- Please be respectful of the new safety regulations even if you think they are not necessary. I do have immune compromised patients who need to know they are safe getting a treatment.
- If you have COVID-19 like symptoms. Please cancel your appointment.
Our New Normal
My new schedule will be about 3/4 in person sessions and 1/4 virtual session.
I strongly urge you to book VIRTUAL SIT SESSIONS when possible instead of in-person SIT sessions to continue following the suggestions of the Alberta Government to Social Distance when possible.
In person sessions will be on Mondays and Tuesdays as well as Wednesday mornings. Virtual SIT session will be Wednesday afternoons and Thursdays.
For the foreseeable future, I will not be taking any new patients in person patients. It is my top priority to get you and my other reoccurring patients the treatment you need. I will continue taking new Virtual patients.
Online booking is available. As usual, if you can’t find a spot that works for you or have any questions, please feel free to text me at 403-741-8898.
See you soon,